“UnCommon Sense TV” was originally produced as a live television series which began in July of 2003 and aired every Sunday in the greater Dayton, Ohio region until January of 2008. It was produced out of the community access television facilities of the Miami Valley Communications Council (MVCC), and also aired on Dayton Access Television (DATV) as well as on Time Warner’s north Dayton community channel.
UnCommon Sense TV was also seen on a regular basis in a number of communities around the country, including amongst others…
- Cincinnati, Ohio (Media Bridges Ch.15 & 24)
- Yellow Springs, Ohio (Cable Ch.5)
- Youngstown, Ohio (TW Ch.9)
- Warren/Trumbull County, Ohio (TCESC Ch.15)
- Akron, Ohio (PowerNeTv/Freedom Journal TV)
- Richmond/Wayne County, Indiana (Access Fort Wayne WCWT Ch.20)
- Grand Rapids, Michigan (GRTV)
- Portland, Maine (Ch.2)
- Huntington, West Virginia (Ch.20)
- Manchester, New Hampshire (MCAM TV-23)
- Burlington, Vermont (Ch.17)
- St. Paul, Minnesota (Saint Paul Neighborhood Network)
- Portland, Oregon (Portland Community Media)
- Columbia, Missouri (CAT3-TV)
- Chapel Hill, North Carolina (The People’s Channel, Ch.8 & 52)
EPISODES OF UNCOMMON SENSE TV
Go Here for a complete list of the episodes of UnCommon Sense produced.
CURRENT USTV MEDIA ACTIVITIES / JOIN THE USTV MAILING LIST
USTV Media continues as an active political affairs and information resource via the internet as well as a number of other activities which producers Andy Valeri and Ed Lacy are involved in and/or associated with (for more information on these see About USTV and USTV News).
Sign up for the UnCommon Sense TV mailing list for updates on new programs, important action alerts, news and video postings, the USTV ‘Quote of the Day,’ and more. Just send a blank message to firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll get a confirmation e-mail with easy instructions on how to be added to the list. Or you can simply email us at email@example.com and put “Please Add” in the subject header.
FOLLOW USTV MEDIA ON TWITTER
Follow USTV Media on Twitter here at @ustvmedia. Stay connected for news, updates, commentary, and interesting and useful links to other notable and informative sources.